Looking for drawing of the AC4 Conduite

Donnez-nous des nouvelles de vos véhicules
Règles du forum
Les messages au format SMS ne sont pas tolérés. Merci de faire attention à votre orthographe, un message bien rédigé appelle davantage de réponses.
Répondre
HenFre
Reactions :

Message par HenFre »

Hello all

My French is very limited and therefore I write to You in english.. Sorry..

I'm a 3D modeler and I make models of cars, houses and so on as a hobby. Currently I'm making cars for a game and now I'm looking for drawings for the AC4 Conduite.

And this is where this fine site comes into play. There seems to be a lot of people here who has a lot of knowledge on the AC4 Conduite and therefore i thought this would be the best place to ask.

The kind of drawings that I'm looking for resembles this:

And the drawings should also have meassurements..

The cars that I make will resemble this:

Hope someone can help.. Thanks in advance and again sorry about the english..

Best Regards

Henrik

Samuel
Reactions :

Message par Samuel »

Hi HenFre,

Sorry for my English

Welcome on our forum (even if you are not "Citröeniste" :mrgreen: ) But i'm interested in your project, then if you can do that i' will be interested in a 3dsmax model if it's possible!! For the draws of this car i just found there viewshttp://perso.orange.fr/gerald.boularand ... ercia2.jpg

Voila! Sam :thumleft:

PS: i just see your models, that's very beautiful, ( i love the spifire!) GG!

AC4 torpédo
Prolixe
Prolixe
Reactions :
Véhicule N° 1 : AC4 Torpedo 1930
Véhicule N° 2 : C4G Roadster 1932

Message par AC4 torpédo »

welcome henFre :cheers:

JohnDoe1
Prolixe
Prolixe
Reactions :
Véhicule N° 1 : -

Message par JohnDoe1 »

Hello

you're welcome could you explain us how you build these models it is very interesting!

HenFre
Reactions :

Message par HenFre »

Samuel: I just have to say that your English is perfect :thumleft:

The drawing that you have found for me is very useful, thank you very much. What I need now is a drawing showing the back and the front of the car and if at all possible a drawing of the bottom.

All these views will make it a lot easier to construct the car in my 3d program. I use Lightwave 3D and have allmost no experience with 3DS max, so I hope a Lightwave model will do?

I also cannot take credit for the models that you have seen. They are made for the game I'm making the AC4 for, but I haven't made any of them myself. I can only hope to make models as beautiful as theirs and with you help it will be possible.

I have looked at some of the books that are shown on this site and can you tell me if any of them has the drawings that I'm looking for? If so I would like to buy them.

Thanks for responding :D

AC4 torpédo: Thank you :cheers:

mfc: The drawings that i got from Samuel was made into a top and a side view of the car. These drawings was imported into my 3D program and scaled into their propper sizes and but in the corresponding viewport. It looks like this:

Then the model is constructed using the tools of the 3D program. First of you start with a box and out of this box you carve the basic shape of the car. After the shape of the car is made you make what is called a UW map of it. The UW map gets a texture which is then automatically layed unto the model and it shows the paintjob, colour, detail of the car.

Hope this explains it. If not then you can ask me anything you would like explained :drunken:

Thanks to everyone and just as a last request please show me as many pictures of the car as possible. Thanks :D

Best Regards

Henrik
[img]

JohnDoe2
Prolixe
Prolixe
Reactions :

Message par JohnDoe2 »

moi ,je voudrai bien participer ,mais je ne comprent rien.
Et ouitous le monde ne peut pas etre doué en anglais :?: :?: :?:

C.6.
Pipelette
Pipelette
Reactions :
Véhicule N° 1 : C6F Berline GT 1930

Message par C.6. »

Bonsoir Bergoudav,

No speack english? :GB:

Hé, oui, mon Cher Bergoudav, il faut se remettre à l'anglais, très

rapidement surtout avec Internet, avec l'informatique, avec les

notices techniques diverses, etc........

car sans connaissance de la langue de schakespeare, la vie devenir

difficile pour ceux qui ne pourront pas suivre.....

Rassures-toi tu n'es pas seul dans ce cas,

Un ami qui te comprend.............. :oops: Alain/C6

JohnDoe1
Prolixe
Prolixe
Reactions :

Message par JohnDoe1 »

Bonjour

C est vrai que nous avons oublié nos bonnes habitudes prises avec UNISAN

Voila en bref : notre visiteur anglais réalise des maquettes en 3D pour un jeu que je pense vidéo

Il recherche des vues des 4 cotés du dessous et du dessus pour son programme pour faire une modélisation de limousine 6 glaces.

des photos pourraient aider ausi

Hello

That's true we forgot hour good ways like with UNISAN

Shortly put: hour english visitor realise 3D models for a vidéo play if I understand well

he is looking for views of of the four sides top and under for his program to create a 6 windows "limousine"

photographs would be an help too

martijn
Reactions :

Message par martijn »

Tag Henfe,

thats already looking great. What about these biler in Denmark? are they present up there?? We do have family in Denmark but I never saw these old citroen c4's Probably when they opened the brigde betwee funen en sealand.. but I think those were t and a fords...
Probably next year we will visit Bornholm with our ac4 conduit int...

JohnDoe2
Prolixe
Prolixe
Reactions :

Message par JohnDoe2 »

Bonjour
Tu sais c6 , l' Anglais en général ne m'a jamais branché a part bien sur leurs voitures anciennes et leurs manieres de les utiliser.Et maintenant qu'ils nous ont battu au rugby c'est encore pire.
Meci Marc pour le résumé. :scratch: :GB: :thumbdown:

HenFre
Reactions :

Message par HenFre »

mfc: Thanks for the translation :fr:

martijn: I haven't seen any of these old french cars here in Denmark only on the internet. I hope you will have a nice trip to Bornholm 8)

I'm still looking for drawings from the front and the back. They are quite escential as it is allmost impossible to make the car with only the top and side view. Hope someone can help :scratch:

Does anyone know where I could find some manufacturing drawings? They would provide usefull information and measurements for the details and the chassic :?:

And just a small update:

Everything is just temporary untill I get the front and back drawings. Thank you for reading :salut:

Samuel
Reactions :

Message par Samuel »

Hi,

I'm sorry but i havent see other part of view, :( i hope you found what you want i would like to see your model !!!

Sam

HenFre
Reactions :

Message par HenFre »

Samuel:I'm having the same problem with the missing views. Is there anyone you can think of, that has manufacturing drawings of the car?

How do people on this site construct these beautiful cars if they haven't got any reference material? I have already found some drawings but none that can be used in the front, back or bottom view. I would like to make the car as authentic as possible, but that won't happen if I am unable to get these missing drawings..

Hope to have a model of the car that is worthy of the original and hope that someone can help me optain the drawings I need to make that happen..

Cheers Henrik

JohnDoe1
Prolixe
Prolixe
Reactions :

Message par JohnDoe1 »

Bonjour

Henfre cherche donc des dessins de l avant et de l arriere pour pouvoir terminer sa mise au point.

tomy-gun
Volubile
Volubile
Reactions :
Véhicule N° 1 : C4 IX 1932

Message par tomy-gun »

Hello HenFre !

==>sory, I am very bad in Engish...

You could watch the part "carosserie" for the car's map, I think you may be interesting.
But what sort of game it is ? A video game ? What's his name if it's that ?

Good drawing !

Bien alicalement, Alexis,
et bonne traduction.................. :oops:

Fourré dans les chemises de deux grand-mère !

C4IX (1932)
11BL 11D (1956)

www.youtube._point_limite_zero_salie_com
Futur Citroeniste
Volubile
Volubile
Reactions :

Message par Futur Citroeniste »

Si vous désirez vous exprimer en anglais, aidez-vous, de cette adresse, qui traduira à peu près ce que vous voulez communiquer à Henfree ... ou vice-versa :!: :mrgreen:

http://www.google.fr/language_tools?hl=fr

Vincent ;)

Vincent ;)

Motobécane B1CRs 1933 - Motobécane B1C 1932 - Favor 1952

http://30kmh.forumactif.com
HenFre
Reactions :

Message par HenFre »

tomy-gun:Thank you for the tip :sunny: I have been looking through the section called "carosserie" and I have found a some pictures that I can use as reference and one drawing that has meassurements of the radiator for different types of AC4's.

The game I wan't to make the car for is called Storm of War: Battle of Britain, and it is a flight simulator. Go to this link to find pictures of the game: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/ ... ?start=all

Many models have allready been build, but in my eyes there a too few french models. So I have set out to make some French cars and trucks for the game and perhaps a later add-on called: The battle of France.

Still need some drawings showing the front and back of the AC4 though. Please help :cheers:

I have ordered the book: les Années C4 - C6 and I hope it will help me with referencephotos and drawings.

Thank you all for your kind help sofar..

Cheers Henrik

PS: tomy-gun your english is perfectly understandable. Sorry for not writing in French :oops:

tomy-gun
Volubile
Volubile
Reactions :

Message par tomy-gun »

Hello,

That is a sort of pub ; a test on a good video game weebsite :

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/jeux/0001/00016390.htm

The screenshoot are very beautiful I think, it's a good project for the flyers (the adj for fly...) ! But are the cars very small ???!

bien amicalement,
Alexis

C4IX (1932)
11BL 11D (1956)

HenFre
Reactions :

Message par HenFre »

tomy-gun:The cars are keept in its original size, so it will be the same size in the game as in real life.

Here is an update:

I am still looking for the front and back drawings, but it seems, that these are impossible to find. So I would like photos taken of the car from the direct front and back. The best way to remove any destortion is to take the photo far away from the car and then zoom in as much as possible.

Hope someone can make these photos in a very high resolution. That would really make my day :D

If anyone has any questions the by all means feel free to ask.. Thank you for reading..

Best Regards

Henrik

le marchand david
Reactions :

Message par le marchand david »

Bonsoir a tous :fr:
Plus le projet avance, plus je retrouve ma c4 (avec une vitre de moin bien sur)
Remarquable travail :fr:
Ps : je n'ai pas beaucoup avancé dessus mais depuis j'ai monté les nouveaux pare chocs chromés!!!! Bientot les photos!!!!!

floverry
Reactions :

Message par floverry »

[quote="le marchand david"]Bonsoir a tous :fr:
Plus le projet avance, plus je retrouve ma c4 (avec une vitre de moin bien sur)
Remarquable travail :fr:
Ps : je n'ai pas beaucoup avancé dessus mais depuis j'ai monté les nouveaux pare chocs chromés!!!! Bientot les photos!!!!!
Image[/quote]

elle est magnifique dav! tu le sais, je l'adorai ! j'ai ate de voir les autre photos .. vraiment ! je suis sûre que tu va nous surprendre encore en la bichonnant à merveille...

je suis telement fière de t'avoir connue

tomy-gun
Volubile
Volubile
Reactions :

Message par tomy-gun »

Pardon, c'est qui le (la?) hippie qui se montre depuis peu sur le forum, toi floverry ?...
Je voi pas toujours ton lien avec les C4, si tu en possède une ? ;)

Bien amicalement, Alexis

C4IX (1932)
11BL 11D (1956)

mato84
Prolixe
Prolixe
Reactions :
Véhicule N° 1 : c4F
Véhicule N° 2 : u23 au pluriel

Message par mato84 »

[quote="tomy-gun"]Pardon, c'est qui le (la?) hippie qui se montre depuis peu sur le forum, toi floverry ?...

Bien amicalement, Alexis[/quote]

heuu...sans vouloir me meler de tout ,mais aprés avoir lus quelques messages , je crois que floverry a connu plus ou moins les c4 par le biais du marchand david ...(si je ne me trompe point ) et non une "hipi" :?

bonne soiré :D

-U46 bientôt roulant
floverry
Reactions :

Message par floverry »

[quote="mato84"][quote="tomy-gun"]Pardon, c'est qui le (la?) hippie qui se montre depuis peu sur le forum, toi floverry ?...

Bien amicalement, Alexis[/quote]

heuu...sans vouloir me meler de tout ,mais aprés avoir lus quelques messages , je crois que floverry a connu plus ou moins les c4 par le biais du marchand david ...(si je ne me trompe point ) et non une "hipi" :?

bonne soiré :D[/quote]

oui cela est bien dit ... je ne renterai pas dans les details... j'ai connue exactement ce type de véhicule par une personne talentueuse, qui ma tout simplement donné l'envie d'en savoir toujours plus, et cela malgré notre distance actuelle. Et pour vendre de la nouvelle citroën il faut connaitre un petit peu les anciennes .. cela peu tout à fait être un sujet de conversation pour détendre l'atmosphère avec un client (passionné ou pas)... voilà .. :flower:

HenFre
Reactions :

Message par HenFre »

Sorry my French is not so good. What does the last posts say? Is there any new information regarding the drawings or has anyone taken the photos that I so desperately need?

Thanks for reading :rendeer:

mato84
Prolixe
Prolixe
Reactions :
Véhicule N° 1 : c4F
Véhicule N° 2 : u23 au pluriel

Message par mato84 »

hello , the last post days are not interressant for your research, these are debates enter members of this forum.sorry

-U46 bientôt roulant
vince
Reactions :

Message par vince »

mato, il fait moins de fautes en anglais qu'en Francais !!!!!!!!!!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Samuel
Reactions :

Message par Samuel »

Mes il son terible ma parolle :boulet:

JohnDoe1
Prolixe
Prolixe
Reactions :

Message par JohnDoe1 »

Hello

Don't panic Henfre now nome members are teasing others about having better orthographs in english than in french!

I m afraid the lasts post looks like privates jokes! -typical of the forum what!

HenFre
Reactions :

Message par HenFre »

:fr: :lol: It's ok. Thank you for telling me what it was about mfc and mato84..

Soyez bon; si vous ne pouvez pas être bon, ayez l'amusement :fr:

Hope it translates ok.. :lol:

Répondre